of C & A Engineers and Surveyors, Inc. (CandAEngineers.com)
- C & A Engineers &
Surveyors have been serving the
Florida area for over 25 years. Prior to that time and ever
since many events have shaped surveying services in the area.
Here are some of the most prominent ones to affect the
development of C&A:
- William Carbaugh is hired as Ocala, Florida's "City Engineer"
- William Carbaugh starts independant survey firm
- Began joint effort with another local Engineer & Surveyor,
- Incorporated Carbaugh & Associates, Inc.
- Changed company name to C & A Land Surveying
- Purchased Marion Engineering's records, including
surveys and information dating back to the 1940s
- Data includes a
significant amount of information for Marion and many surrounding
- CandAEngineers.com goes live with the first online
ordering system for surveys in Central Florida
- C & A develops online list of subdivisions
they have survey data to simplify the process of finding the best
surveyor for all potential clients
- C & A implements discount program for new and repeat clients.
- After a slow and declining real estate market, C & A
Engineers and Surveyors, Inc. marks the beginning of the upswing on
August 3, 2008
- 2009 - C & A pursues 'green' partners. Get your signed & sealed survey drawings delivered electronically.